Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
0800 788 0688
There are several things to consider when determining whether your home needs an electrical system upgrade. Mr. Electric Luton & Herts's certified electricians will help you make an informed decision about your home's safety.
We want to make sure that your home is compliant with the NEC (National Electrical Code) and that your family is protected from electrical hazards.
- Does your home have aluminum wiring connections?
- Was your home built more than forty years ago?
- Do you need RCDs?
- Have your RCDs been properly tested and found to be functional?
- Do your smoke detectors and CO2 Detectors working properly?
- Do you still have fuses?
- Do your circuits trip often?
- Do your lights flicker?
- Are you planning to build a new home or make an addition to your home?
- Are you planning a hot tub, swimming pool, sauna or steam room installation?
- Do you need additional sockets, cable or telephone lines?
- Do you know if your home is regulation compliant?
- Is your electrical system aging?
- Is your electrical consumer unit running on less than 200 amps?
- Has your electrical system been the subject of misuse or abuse?
Let Mr. Electric Luton & Herts help you determine the answers to these questions and make any necessary installations, upgrades or repairs. Let us take away all your stress over any electrical hazards you might have. Give us a call today on 0800 788 0688!